No Products in the Cart
- Most items are shipped daily from our warehouse in Ogden Utah.
- Some items are dropped shipped from suppliers.
- Typically we use UPS Ground, and occasionally FedEx or USPS.
- Shipping is to the 48 contiguous US states. We cannot ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Canadian customer see below.
1. Stabond and Sikaflex products are not returnable.
2. Composet Products LLC Delamination and Wall Panel repair kits can be returned within 30 days of shipping date with the following conditions:
a) Returned unopened with all components in "as new" condition:
Refund = Purchase price less (outbound shipping cost, return shipping cost, and 10% re-box cost)
b) Returned after box has been opened with all components in "as new" condition:
Refund = 75% of purchase price less (outbound shipping cost, return shipping cost)
3. Composet Products LLC Delamination and Wall Panel repair kits cannot be returned after 30 days from the shipping date. Consideration may be offered at our complete discretion to accept returns after 30 days from date of shipping at salvage value.
There are three ways to purchase our Composet products for shipping addresses in Canada.
1. Red Deer RV Parts & Service, located in red Deer Alberta, stocks our #12 and #24 RV Delam Repair Kits. They ship throughout Canada via UPS, as well sell over the counter at their parts department in Red Deer. 403-347-5050
2. We can ship to Canada from our warehouse in Ogden, UT. The costs are substantial as additional costs add up. Typically, the shipping ranges from $65 USD to $100 USD. Orders are processed over the phone and require a $100 USD shipping deposit. Once UPS sends the shipping fee/invoice we refund any difference.
3. Have the product delivered to a US border location and drive down and pick it up.
NOTE: Currently we cannot ship Stabond to Canada